Instructions for Internet Explorer users:
- Update IE and Media Player if required to meet the minimum requirements.
- Install sopcast Plugin if you don’t have it already ( You can download using one of the links Download Plugin or Download Plugin)
- Close Internet Explorer and Open Again.
- Stop any downloads/Torrents/Ares/shareaza/Other P2P Clients
- Thats it,You are ready to watch sopcast Streams, Open any site which shows sopcast streams in Internet Explorer only.
How do I know my System is ready:
- Open the Site which has sopcast stream embeed in it.
- You should be able to see a Player like window with Sopcast logo.
- The status bar of sopcast should either say connecting, stopped, Channel offline, No peers to Connect, Cannot retrieve data.